Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A Peek to the Past

I love seeing Lydia in Sophia's clothes! Brings back lots of memories and makes me realize how much Sophia has grown in every way.

 Lydia has just started wearing this 6 month outfit that Sophia wore (picture on wall)


When Sophia was 4 1/2 months old, the same age as her daddy in this picture...


....I posed her for some similar shots.

Lydia had almost outgrown the cute overall set (from Jake's parents) by the time she was 2 1/2 months old, even though they are size 3-6 months, so I couldn't wait any longer to do the same!


Lydia
July 1, 2015

And Sophia's:


Sophia
February 26, 2014


(Big sis had a bit more hair!! She was also 2 months older though, I tell myself)


Then big sister Sophia had to get in on the fun and we were done!



I love that I just happened to catch this "drooling" picture (imagine Sophia saying "GROSSS" in the background - see her look here?!)....




....because I also got one of HER doing the same thing, ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing us!